Download the Artwork Template Here
DESIGN YOUR OWN STEEDEN IN THE ‘DESIGN YOUR OWN STEEDEN’ COMPETITION: TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the “Design your own Steeden in the ‘design your own Steeden’ competition”, entrants are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Promoter is GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd (GNS) (ABN 75 004 999 044) of 45 Wangara Road, Cheltenham VIC 3192, Australia. Phone: +61 (0)3 8541 9999. Steeden is a brand owned by GRAY-NICOLLS Sports.
2. Prizes: The Entrant of the winning submission will win the prize of Steeden manufacturing 100 balls using the winning submitted design and sold as a limited edition ball through www.steeden.com.au at RRP $19.99. Three (3) balls will be sent to the winner of the competition, valued at $59.99 (RRP, inclusive of GST).
3. Promotional Period: The promotion commences on 05/08/2021 and closes at midnight AEST on 31/08/2021. Entries received after the closing dates shown above will be ineligible for entry. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late, or discarded entries.
4. Eligibility: Entry is only open to residents of QLD, NSW, ACT, SA, VIC, TAS, NT, WA & NZ and is limited to one entry per person. Employees (and the immediate families of employees) of the Promoter and associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Method of Entry: Entrants will have to; submit their contacts details in the form (above), as well as the design on the Steeden website
6. Method of Drawing Winners: GNS will judge all entries and select the top five (5) finalists. One winner will then be selected by Steeden Ambassador and Melbourne Storm player Jahrome Hughes. The Entrant acknowledges and accepts that Jahrome Hughes’ decision will be final. Winners will be notified by phone/email using the contact details provided within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name and design will be published on Steeden’s Instagram story (@Steeden_official) immediately after they have been notified on 02/09/2021.
7. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within three (3) months of the prize being drawn then the prize to the second place holder, as judged by Jahrome Hughes, will be notified by phone/email using the contact details on file and the redrawn winner’s name and design will be published on Steeden’s Instagram story (@Steeden_official) immediately after they have been notified on 02/12/2021.
8. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
9. All contestants release from, and indemnify GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd and its associated companies against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income and/or personal injury.
10. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
12. The Promoter’s decisions on all matters regarding the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. GRAY-NICOLLS Sports Pty Ltd reserves the right to extend, change or terminate this competition at any time. Any changes to this Promotion and/or Terms and Conditions relating to the promotion (including amendments, cancellation or suspension of the promotion), is subject to the requirements of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments
13. The promoter holds the right to use any submitted ball designs for future manufacturing.